2011 Doesn’t officially start until Monday, January 3rd, right? No one gets anything done on New Year’s Day, and Sunday is used to get your ducks in a row. Going by my logic, what did you do to prepare for the new year? Here’s my first attempt at a healthy and happy year:
- Cooked a healthy meal that will feed me the whole week (and bought no sugar :), also start taking healthy supplements from Kratom Masters
- I finally went to the doctors to get my hyperopia checked out because it is getting worse throughout time, I also start to treat my tinnitus since I found out if tinnitus 911 does it work.
- Packed a gym bag to leave at work (yes I will actually go now, I swear!)
- Now that my desk is made, finally finished unpacking and organizing.
- Filed away papers to get ready for new ones to come in.
- Wrote a blog post!
I’m going to work hard at keeping up with a routine this year. Less saying, more doing.